Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » ...Tab Canvas and issues..............
icon5.gif  ...Tab Canvas and issues.............. [message #122712] Wed, 08 June 2005 02:50 Go to next message
orcl_dba
Hi peoople

Thanx in advance for all your helps..

I would like to ask a quetion as i m facing difficulty

I want to place on the same window. 2 canvases.. one is stacked which contains information that i need to be displayed all the time..

and second canvas will be tab canvas which at run time appears below the stacked canvas..

Now thi is not the difficult thing as i have achieved that by giving /setting the x,Y position of the tab canvas. It does appear below the stacked canvas

But the thing is that there is line which discriminate between the two canvases.,.

i dont want hta.. i mean one can easily view that there are two differnet canvases.

I want to display the tab canvas on the stakced one..

how to do that .. i have set Raise Entry .. paraamter to NO for stacked and YES for Tab .. still when i run the forms..

It first show me stacked canves and below show me tab one..

any input plz..

Just wanna display them so that it looks as if its a one canvas only..

is it possible .. thnx
Re: ...Tab Canvas and issues.............. [message #123537 is a reply to message #122712] Mon, 13 June 2005 21:37 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you tried making the canvas that is to be displayed all the time a 'content canvas'? Does this give you a better display?

David
Previous Topic: Difference between global variable and parameters in Forms
Next Topic: Text Item Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:30:13 CDT 2024