Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » ..... Stacked questin where are GURUs. ...ppl ..... plz
..... Stacked questin where are GURUs. ...ppl ..... plz [message #123239] Fri, 10 June 2005 13:42 Go to next message
orcl_dba

I have posted the topic which is read by at least 60 ppl and i m really feeling sorry that out of those 60 no one has practically worked on this things.. as i have got not a single reply .. for that.

anyways thnx for reading it and thnx alot if anyone takes time to anwer that ..

I would like to ask a quetion as i m facing difficulty

I want to place on the same window. 2 canvases.. one is stacked which contains information that i need to be displayed all the time..

and second canvas will be tab canvas which at run time appears below the stacked canvas..

Now thi is not the difficult thing as i have achieved that by giving /setting the x,Y position of the tab canvas. It does appear below the stacked canvas

But the thing is that there is line which discriminate between the two canvases.,.

i dont want hta.. i mean one can easily view that there are two differnet canvases.

I want to display the tab canvas on the stakced one..

how to do that .. i have set Raise Entry .. paraamter to NO for stacked and YES for Tab .. still when i run the forms..

It first show me stacked canves and below show me tab one..

any input plz..

Just wanna display them so that it looks as if its a one canvas only..

is it possible .. thnx
Re: ..... Stacked questin where are GURUs. ...ppl ..... plz [message #123576 is a reply to message #123239] Tue, 14 June 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
If you want to push your question to the top of the 'list' then just 'reply' to yourself, please don't ask the same question in a new thread. Please see my response in your previous thread.

David
Re: ..... Stacked questin where are GURUs. ...ppl ..... plz [message #125365 is a reply to message #123239] Fri, 24 June 2005 13:26 Go to previous message
jimbo56
What do you mean by below? Underneath the other canvas or bottom half of screen?

What I've done in the past is used a blank tab canvas. Then display on top of it my stacked canvases. Everything lines up perfectly.

Previous Topic: null statement
Next Topic: Tree structure
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:38:38 CDT 2024