Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » good Interface  () 1 Vote
icon9.gif  good Interface [message #123897] Wed, 15 June 2005 08:32 Go to next message
jhon_doe
any one can help me to create a window not like usualy window.
i want blue bar is not displayed also minimize,maximize and close window.just like no border in my application.
and how to call form in form.i have form1 and i want to call form2 in form1, how that?

thanks...
Re: good Interface [message #124028 is a reply to message #123897] Wed, 15 June 2005 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Depending on the version of Oracle Forms that you are using you can disable the "minimize,maximize and close window", as well as change the title and icon, but I don't think that you can inhibit it from being displayed. What you are asking is the same as "how to inhibit the blue bar on MS Word or MS Excel". I don't think it can be done.

There are three ways to go to another form: call_form, open_form, and new_form. Read the Oracle doco, search this forum, or google them.

David

[Updated on: Wed, 15 June 2005 19:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: good Interface [message #124079 is a reply to message #123897] Thu, 16 June 2005 06:04 Go to previous message
jhon_doe
if i disable "minimize,maximize,close", there just effect in my window,but not in my application.like in vb my form property borderstyle set to none.i mean that effect not just in my window but in all my application.just like show image but not show form
Previous Topic: D2K Migration to Windows XP from NT
Next Topic: activeX
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:22:38 CDT 2024