Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Dynamically change the size of text/display field thru mouse pointer  () 1 Vote
Dynamically change the size of text/display field thru mouse pointer [message #126745] Wed, 06 July 2005 08:06 Go to next message
Man Mohan Sharma
It is possible to Dynamically change the size of text/display field thru mouse pointer. I want to change the size of the field by dragging it thru Mouse pointer ..
Pls. help me in this ..
Its very urgent ..
Re: Dynamically change the size of text/display field thru mouse pointer [message #126848 is a reply to message #126745] Wed, 06 July 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Look at the various When-Mouse- triggers, for example,
When-Mouse-Click Trigger
When-Mouse-DoubleClick Trigger
When-Mouse-Down Trigger
When-Mouse-Enter Trigger
When-Mouse-Leave Trigger
When-Mouse-Move Trigger
When-Mouse-Up Trigger

then use the set-item-instance-trigger to change the visual_attribute which you will have defined as having a 'higher' field size and 'bigger' font size. Remember to tunr them back after you leave the field.

You may need to do a 'synchronize' to force it to show the new characteristics.

David
Re: Dynamically change the size of text/display field thru mouse pointer [message #128059 is a reply to message #126848] Thu, 14 July 2005 17:17 Go to previous message
Another Arbitrary Name
NB: Oracle don't reccommend the use of Mouse Move events for Web Apps.
Previous Topic: How to call a back-end procedure having clob as arguments
Next Topic: Can forms 9i/6i used to develop a application for distributed environment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:20:53 CDT 2024