Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to create a menu driven list item that is expandable in Oracle Forms
How to create a menu driven list item that is expandable in Oracle Forms [message #127481] Mon, 11 July 2005 20:13 Go to next message
wtolentino
I need some samples how to create menu driven list item that is expandable in oracle forms.

e.g.

+ Inventory
+ Purchasing
+ System Administration

when clicked on the plus sign it becomes:

- Inventory
...- Items
...- Organization
...+ Setups
...+ Cost
- Purchasing
...- Purchase Orders
...- Requisitions
+ System Administration
Re: How to create a menu driven list item that is expandable in Oracle Forms [message #127553 is a reply to message #127481] Tue, 12 July 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Search for 'tree' and 'hierarchy' in this forum. Have a look at a few of the links for each of them. Then get back to us with a specific question and we'll help you out with it.

David
Re: How to create a menu driven list item that is expandable in Oracle Forms [message #127692 is a reply to message #127553] Tue, 12 July 2005 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtolentino
Thanks I had seen the examples about heirachical tree.

How do I create a list item that has a hierarchical list elements? I was trying to create a menu on a list item that has a hierarchical list elements without the lines but still have the + and - symbols. Which looks like a menu in oracle apps.
Re: How to create a menu driven list item that is expandable in Oracle Forms [message #127694 is a reply to message #127692] Tue, 12 July 2005 21:59 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Sorry ... can't help you on this one. Do they still distribute Oracle Apps in source code? If so, open it up and have a look.

David

[Updated on: Tue, 12 July 2005 21:59]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: How to design form 6i Or 9i
Next Topic: Add a record in form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:48:54 CDT 2024